Sunday, March 25, 2007

Blood Ties...I'm Hooked!

I don’t watch much TV. I have a few shows that I enjoy watching if I happen to catch them, but I don’t go out of my way to make sure I see them.

But, I've recently found the most incredible show that I will be going out of my way to ensure that I see every week.

A couple of weeks ago I happened to catch the first episode of a new series on the Lifetime channel, called Blood Ties. It’s based on a series of novels by Tanya Huff known as The Blood Books (which I haven’t read, by the way).

The main characters are:
Vicki Nelson (played by Christina Cox), a former cop turned private investigator
Mike Celluci (played by Dylan Neal), a cop who is Vicki’s ex-partner and former love interest
Henry Fitzroy (played by Kyle Schmid) who is a 450-year-old vampire...and he’s absolutely YUMMY!

After only two episodes, I’M HOOKED.

If you haven’t seen this show yet, watch it! It airs Sunday nights at 10 pm (eastern time).


Henry and Vicki

2 comments:

Terry Spear/Terry Lee Wilde said...

oh, wow, Pam, I've got to see this! :) Thanks for mentioning it!

Vonda Sinclair said...

I caught the 3rd episode and liked it a lot. I'd love to see the first two and see what I missed.