Friday, July 27, 2007

I Got Tagged

I got tagged by Tara Nichols. Thanks, lady ;)

I'm supposed to list 8 facts/hobbies about myself, so here we go...

1) I have a thing for cowboys, and I’m sure most people have already guessed that about me.

2) I also have a thing for cops. I think it’s the whole 'serve and protect' pledge ;)

3) I love broccoli.

4) Heights make me extremely uneasy and nervous.

5) Other than my wedding ring and watch, I rarely wear jewelry.

6) I dislike horror movies/books, because I don’t enjoy being scared. In other words--I’m a big chicken.

7) I’m practically computer illiterate. If it requires anything beyond very basic knowledge, it takes me forever to figure it out.

8) Every time I see a kid with their pants hanging halfway down their butt, I have this urge to go pull them up. Thankfully, so far, I’ve been able to resist doing it.

No comments: