Saturday, December 01, 2007

December Contest (expires 12/20/07)

The winner of my December contest will receive a 2008 Studs 'N Spurs wall calendar (photo below).

To be entered, just send me an email and tell me who you’d like to meet under the mistletoe this year. It can be anyone but your spouse/significant other (because this is about a fantasy kiss :). Can't narrow it down to just one person? Okay, I'll let you choose two if you must.

Click HERE to visit my website for all the details of the contest. The last date for entry is December 20, 2007.




Who would I like to meet under the mistletoe? Kyle Schmid, the actor who stars in the Lifetime series, Blood Ties.



But on second thought...I'm feeling a little like a pervert now, since he’s only 23 and therefore young enough to be my son.

So, someone more age appropriate would be Roarke from J.D. Robb’s In Death series. He's just yummy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

colin farrell, he looks like he KNOWS how to kiss, plus, not to big or little lips

Melisse Aires said...

Well, since Henri is a vampire and much older than you, it is okay. He is hot, and I'm old enpough to be the grandmother of his children! The actor, not the character.