Sunday, May 25, 2008

I Hate Windows Vista!

A few months ago my laptop got a nasty, nasty virus. After spending days trying to fix the problem and getting nowhere, computer-expert hubby decided to reformat and rebuild. Since I was--thankfully!--able to save my files, that wasn’t a problem.

Then we talked about what operating system to install. I had Windows XP. I was happy with Windows XP. But since I’d heard that it was going to become obsolete in the relatively near future, with Microsoft no longer selling or supporting it, I reluctantly gave the go-head to install Windows Vista.

I HATE IT! Now my laptop is sloooooooooooooooooooooooooow as molasses.

I am not a happy camper.

Why do companies do this? They discontinue products customers like for 'new and improved' and a big majority of the time it’s not improved at all. If you’re lucky the new product is 'just as good'. If you’re not lucky, like in the case of Vista, it’s inferior.

No comments: