Wednesday, August 01, 2007

August Contest (ends 08/20/07)

The winner of my August contest will receive a gift certificate from Fictionwise (you must have a Fictionwise account, but it’s free and easy to set up) for a download of my novella Finding Passion from Whispers Publishing AND a download of a second novella from Whispers Publishing of their choice.

Here’s how you can be entered in the drawing:
When Cassandra from Coffee Time Romance interviewed me, she asked if I have any pet peeves. Send me an email and tell me what I said is my biggest pet peeve these days, and also tell me if it’s one of yours. A simple "I agree" or "it doesn’t bother me" will suffice, but please feel free to expand on your answer if you wish.

Visit my website HERE for more details. Please note that you must be 18 or older to enter the contest!

The contest will run through August 20th, 2007.

Good luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! LOL yes that is a lot of books! I am going to need glasses by the time Im done! Hugs, Crystal