Tuesday, August 21, 2007

August Contest Winner/Reminder for RJ Summer Fantasy Contest

I received over 40 entries for my August contest. A huge thanks to everyone who entered!

I had my youngest son draw a name out of the hat, and the winner is....Dawn M. from the UK.

Dawn won a Fictionwise gift certificate for a download of my novella Finding Passion from Whispers Publishing AND a download of a second novella from Whispers Publishing of her choice. She chose the book Derailed by Rhiannon Neeley.

Congrats, Dawn! I hope you enjoy the books.

Please remember to check my website and blog the beginning of September for information about my next contest.

In the meantime, don’t forget about the Romance Junkies Summer Fantasy Contest that I’m participating in. You can find details about it by visiting my website HERE and clicking on the contest link. The last date for entries is August 31st.

No comments: