Check out this article from MSN Movies.
They ranked the sexiest screen kisses as:
10. Joel McCrea and Jean Arthur in The More the Merrier (1943)
9. Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman in Notorious (1946)
8. James Stewart and Kim Novak in Vertigo (1958)
7. Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall in To Have and Have Not (1944)
6. Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal in Brokeback Mountain (2005)
5. James Stewart and Donna Reed in It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
4. Bill Murray and Scarlett Johansson in Lost in Translation (2003)
3. Naomi Watts and Laura Harring in Mulholland Dr. (2001)
2. Tony Curtis and Marilyn Monroe in Some Like It Hot (1959)
1. Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst in Spider-Man (2002)
I found it interesting that more than half of these are from movies in the 40’s and 50’s. I guess actors really knew how to kiss back then. I also found it interesting that there are no movies listed from 1960-1999.
I agree that the kisses from It’s a Wonderful Life and Brokeback Mountain (two of my favorite movies) definitely deserved to make the list. The rest? Well, with the exception of Spiderman, I haven’t seen them, but now I want to.
If you have seen any of these movies, do you agree with the sexiest screen kiss title?
Is there a movie that you think deserved to make the list, but didn't?