I read this great article by Ty Wenger entitled Eleven "Don't-Tell-the-Wife" Secrets All Men Keep.
Here are the secrets he divulges:
1. Yes, we fall in lust 10 times a day--but it doesn't mean we want to leave you
2. We actually do play golf to get away from you
3. We're unnerved by the notion of commitment, even after we've made one to you
4. Earning money makes us feel important
5. Though we often protest, we actually enjoy fixing things around the house
6. We like it when you mother us, but we're terrified that you'll become your mother
7. Every year we love you more
8. We don't really understand what you're talking about
9. We are terrified when you drive
10. We'll always wish we were 25 again
11. Give us an inch and we'll give you a lifetime
Number eleven sounds confusing, but it basically deals with allowing your significant other a little freedom, for example the freedom to attend his weekly poker game with the guys.
Click HERE to read the entire article. It's a fun, entertaining peek into the male mind.